Saturday, June 2, 2012

..hex hall quotes..

Posted by eiyqha afiqha at 6:58 PM


' i opened my eyes to stare at a bright blue tulle monstrosity with a skirt that would hit me at t mid thigh. i'd look like the really slutty bridge of Cookie monster ' ~ rachel hawkins : hex hall

' hey, you might be able to take away my magical power but the power sarcasm was still at my disposal ' ~ rachel hawkins : hex hall

' i had an incredibly nasty retort that involved his mother ant the U.S Navy ' ~ rachel hawkins : hex hall

' there was a sensible part of me somewhere that clutched its pearls and hissed that i better not give up my V-card in a CELLAR, but when Archer's hands slid under my shirt and onto the skin of my neck, i started thinking that cellar was as good a place as any ' ~ rachel hawkins : hex hall

' i stare at them. had that been their sales pitch? look! we're really scary ! come be scary too ! ' ~ rachel hawkins : hex hall


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

im a bibliophile Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea